WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS
YOU MUST ALREADY BE LICENSED TO FILL OUT RESUME
- Required fields are labeled red. If not applicable, fill in with N/A.
- Non-response to any aspect of this application may disqualify the resume from being posted and/or resume for consideration.
- Resumes are posted for sixty-two(62) days. If you are still interested in having your resume posted, a new resume must be filed.
- Read and sign the Important Information and Conditions of this resume and sign the Release
I. Personal Information:
If licensed, please provide duration of all areas of experience that apply.
II. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Name two people (not related to you) whom you have known for at least one year.
IV. EDUCATION INFORMATION
IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
do hereby authorize a review and full disclosure of all records concerning me.
I authorize the company and its representatives the right to investigate all
references and the right to secure consumer reporting, or other agencies,
including but not limited to, criminal history and motor vehicle driving records.
Furthermore, I authorize all my current and former employers, school officials,
instructors, licensing board(s), reporting agencies, or any other persons
whether or not named in my application to release any information they may
have regarding me, whether or not such information is in their written records;
and I hereby release all persons, schools, companies, and law enforcement
authorities from any damage whatsoever for issuing this information.
A copy of this release form will be valid as an original thereof, even
though the said photocopy does not contain an original writing of my signature.
- I certify that all statements contained in this resume are true and correct, and any misrepresentation or omission of facts called for is grounds for rejection of my resume by the IEC member.
- I understand that the terms and conditions of employment will be communicated by the potential employer prior to acceptance of employment.
- I further acknowledge that I understand that my resume will be considered active for 62 days from today's date, which is written on the first page of this form, and that if I wish to be considered for openings after that 62 day period, I must request and complete another resume.
- I acknowledge that I have been told that the IEC is merely a conduit through which resumes are made available to IEC members and that IEC and its members do not guarantee or promise that I will be offered employment or even considered for employment by one or more IEC members or my application will be forwarded to a specific IEC member. Rather, I have been told that IEC makes available to its members the active resumes on file with the IEC through a members only website.
- I also understand that if an IEC member wishes to consider me for employment, I may be required to appear at the member's facility and be interviewed in person before I will be considered for employment by the member.
- I also understand the member may check my prior employment history, criminal and other background or reference information before a final decision to employ is made.
- I also understand that the individual IEC member(s) who interview me may obtain applicants from other sources, such as former employees, word of mouth or advertising, and that individual IEC members may have additional employment criteria, experience requirements, testing (including drug testing) or other conditions for employment that may determine whether I have the qualifications for employment and whether I will be chosen from among other qualified applicants.
FAILURE TO SIGN ABOVE WILL RESULT IN RESUME NOT BEING POSTED ON THE WEBSITE